Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: The Irken Empire (Invader Zim) Versus the Galactic Empire (Star Wars)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12

    The Irken Empire (Invader Zim) Versus the Galactic Empire (Star Wars)

    It is nine years before the Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II in Invader Zim, and in an alternative timeline in the Star Wars universe Luke has become Dark Lord of the Sith and the Emperor still rules. Several days after the Battle of Endor the Emperor has a vision of a vast and powerful alien empire invading the GE in ten years.

    At the end of this ten years of prep time a portal is opened above Endor in the SW galaxy and the Irken Parking Lot Structure Planet formly known as Blorch, home of the Slaughtering Rat People.

    The Irken invasion has began. Can the Galactic Empire hold back and even push the Irken Armada back? Or like many before them are they doomed to become enslaved and have their planets turned into parking lots and convention hall planets?

    1. This is the movie Emperor, he and other Force users are not allowed Dark Empire Force level feats.

    2. The Empire is allowed all known weapons and ships etc. it designed from the Battle of Endor up to Dark Empire.

    3. Zim and GIR are not in this invasion, they have been given a mission to one of those exploding head planets by the Tallest.
    Last edited by Invader Zim; 2010-Mar-12 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Forgot to add "Zim" after Invader

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,058
    Are you kidding me?

    Dress up one Wookie properly, and the war is over before it begins. Havent you seen how tall those suckers are?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by korjik View Post
    Are you kidding me?

    Dress up one Wookie properly, and the war is over before it begins. Havent you seen how tall those suckers are?
    An unarmored Irken Invader survived being shot at a planet at such speed that it left damage easily visible from high orbit. And have you seen the eps. of Invader Zim called Hobo 13? Size and height did no good there for the guy in charge against Zim in the end. Size matters not.

    Also, what would one Wookie do against the planet size Irken Flagship The Massive that can ram through four planets causing them to shatter on impact and a star without a dent in the hull or damage to the paint job?

    Also think about the fact that the Irkens turn entire planets into Convention Halls, Foodcourts, Parking Lots, Mail Planets etc.etc.etc. All the Empire has is some silly city planets and a 900 km target.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Right, and Wookies survive being shot out of a cannon at high C velocities that left damage easily seen from high orbit and the Irken Organic Sweep as seen in Battle of the Planets of Doom? He got better after that.
    Can they take 38 thousand + Gs of acceleration as Zim did in Planet Jackers from his PAK's jets? That is what I thought. Size matters not as Yoda said.

    Also, how is one Wookie going to change the course of a battle in space? I look forward to seeing your line of reasoning behind something as silly as claiming one Wookie could beat the entire Irken Empire as you seem to imply.

    Replace the brain of every Imperial from the Empire down to the Stormtroopers with rubber piggys.

    UNIVERSAL CONQUEST IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Invader Zim; 2010-Mar-12 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Hit post by mistake before done

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    19,581
    Eh. The Federation will defeat both empires.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12

    The UFP now means United Federation of Parking lots

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    Eh. The Federation will defeat both empires.
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kidding, right? The Irken Empire stands a chance at taking down the Culture given just 15 years prep time. The Irkens have ships that survive smashing through four planets at FTL - they were mass-scattered by the impact - and then through a sun and didn't even put a dent in the hull or harm the paint on the hull. The UFP becomes the United Federation of Parking lots. It takes less then a nano-second.

    Hell, lets talk industry: A single Irken with a Voot Cruiser (a space craft the size of a small car) was able to build a machine that could pump the molten innards of the Earth out in only a couple minutes and then planned to replace it with its mass in snack food. The Martians turned Mars into a giant spaceship because it was "cool". IZ-verse Earth has Soda Cans that can hold the mass of the planet Mars.
    When the Armada conquers a world the Tallest go:" Ahm erm... a parking lot planet..? Yeah! We'll turn it into a parking lot planet!" They have parking lot planets. Think about the scale of the Irken Empire if it needs parking lot planets and tell me how the Federation stands chance in hell of beating the Irken Empire or Galactic Empire given that both of them are so much more powerful in every way.

    UNIVERSAL CONQUEST IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    18,442
    This thread sounds like it's going to be another "My fictional X" can beat up "Your fictional Y" because I'm a really big fanboy and I think they're the bestest.

    They tend to end badly because the beliefs tend to be based on irrational grounds, commonly different tastes in über-awesomness, while they're still deeply held, and any challenge will be countered by reference to the holy scriptures.

    It's basically religious prozelytation.
    __________________________________________________
    Reductionist and proud of it.

    Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,985
    the Empire might lose, but the Ori would take over all those mall planets in no time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikOlsen View Post
    This thread sounds like it's going to be another "My fictional X" can beat up "Your fictional Y" because I'm a really big fanboy and I think they're the bestest.

    They tend to end badly because the beliefs tend to be based on irrational grounds, commonly different tastes in über-awesomness, while they're still deeply held, and any challenge will be countered by reference to the holy scriptures.

    It's basically religious prozelytation.
    Unfortunately, I think you are right.

    How did I put it in the SW vs Covenant thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by me
    NO! My technobabble is better than your technobabble!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikOlsen View Post
    This thread sounds like it's going to be another "My fictional X" can beat up "Your fictional Y" because I'm a really big fanboy and I think they're the bestest.
    Agreed. *Looks at posts I made* I have got to stop posting when I'm so tired. But at least I gave proof of areas where the Irkens clearly out do everyone unlike just saying the SW side wins because they try to dress a Wookie up as a Tallest... which fails since all Irkens are clones so its hard to miss the fact a new Irken just popped out of nowhere.

    They tend to end badly because the beliefs tend to be based on irrational grounds, commonly different tastes in über-awesomness, while they're still deeply held, and any challenge will be countered by reference to the holy scriptures.
    Eh, at least I have good reason to believe the Irkens win: The Irkens have enough ships to make a bid at taking over at least several galaxies, high end is the entire universe. The Irkens have FTL cannons with an accuracy of a couple meters of the target (Ok, it was aiming at Earth but it landed right outside Zims house which is where the package was being sent to). And Tak has shown industry greater then what it took to build a Death Star in less then ten minutes.

    It's basically religious prozelytation.
    *Your brain has been replace by a rubber piggy thanks to Screaming Temporal Doom TM*

    On the Ori which should not being brought up like the UFP: The Ori get their butts kicked by Irken Mall Security. After all, look at Earth Mall Security. Irken children play with more advance technology!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    19,581
    Quote Originally Posted by novaderrik View Post
    the Empire might lose, but the Ori would take over all those mall planets in no time.
    Yeah, but only until the Shadows appear.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    19,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader Zim View Post
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kidding, right?
    Aren't you?

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    Aren't you?
    No, all the feats I have mention have happened in Invader Zim: The Invader that survived hitting a planet at such speed it left damage easily seen from high orbit was in Battle of the Planets of Doom.

    Mars being a giant spaceship comes from BoPoD also.

    The Soda Can that Held the Mass of Mars also came from BoPoD.

    In Tak, The Hideous New Girl, we have her being on Earth for no more then a few months at most and having the industry to pump out the inside of the Earth and then (most likely using Matter-Energy Conversion given Irken feats) replace it with its mass in snacks for the Tallest.

    Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars has the Irken Flagship The Massive being taken remote control of by Zim and he smashs it through four planets planets at least 1000 kms wide (Low end size for The Massive is also that) and then through the system star without doing any damage to the ship at all. There is a lot more then just this.

    Calcs for Zim's Voot Cruiser in Planet Jackers puts the low end for the side pods of what is pretty much just an Irken Pizza Delivery Car at 600GT/s as a low end for cutting through the mini-Dyson Sphere the Planet Jackers were transporting the Earth in. So please explain how the UFP who has a high end standard weapon yield of only 1 Gigaton for a Photon torpoedo is going to do against even one Voot Cruiser, little lone the Irken Armada.
    Last edited by Invader Zim; 2010-Mar-13 at 02:34 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    19,581
    Sorry, I can't take comparisons between fictional universes very seriously. In this case, you're talking about an obviously over-the-top fictional universe that doesn't pretend to be serious.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    Sorry, I can't take comparisons between fictional universes very seriously.
    I find it is something fun to do really since in some areas they are the same and in others completely different. The fact is the abilities on both sides can be compared, and either they are close enough it is a draw or one of them takes over the other. The really fun thing is also thinking about how one side would react to the other using something like say Screaming Tempral Doom to replace the enemies brains with rubber piggy’s.
    In this case only a competent high-end firepower yields (TDiC level) Star Trek could stand a chance against the normal (mostly incompetent) Irken Empire.

    And if you do not want to bother with Vs. debates as you say, then why reply at all to this thread? Not only that, but if you claim that the Federation ALONE can take on either of the two powers in this thread then where is your proof for it beyond your say so?

    In this case, you're talking about an obviously over-the-top fictional universe that doesn't pretend to be serious.
    The Irken Empire is indeed among the more powerful Sci-fi powers, but Invader Zim is also a enjoyable cartoon that has silly stuff. In the end the Irkens in terms of shown abilities are really nothing special because all they really do is out do most other Sci-fi powers in every normal category like firepower, industry, FTL speeds etc.etc.etc. It is just the fact the Irkens do everything on scales beyond many other Sci-fi powers that make them stand out.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    19,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader Zim View Post
    And if you do not want to bother with Vs. debates as you say, then why reply at all to this thread?
    Actually, I said I couldn't take comparisons like this very seriously. As for why I responded: I didn't think you were serious. I thought you meant this as a joke thread, and I responded in a similar fashion to Korjik.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    11,057
    So who do you think would win in a cat fight between Cathy from Wuthering Heights and Tess of the d'Urbervilles?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    Actually, I said I couldn't take comparisons like this very seriously. As for why I responded: I didn't think you were serious. I thought you meant this as a joke thread, and I responded in a similar fashion to Korjik.
    I can see what you mean, I just find it is one of the many fun things to do on the internet.

    Also, if I had wanted this to be a joke thread I wouldn't have made such a nice OP with rules that keep Zim and GIR out.

    I just have to remember to stop posting so late at night now...



    UNIVERSAL CONQUEST IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Will since it seems the Irkens win next up the Covenant invade Star Trek to burn all the heretics into glass ornaments.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    18,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Beardsley View Post
    So who do you think would win in a cat fight between Cathy from Wuthering Heights and Tess of the d'Urbervilles?
    Tess, definitely. She has that certain je n'ai pas lu ou l'autre.
    __________________________________________________
    Reductionist and proud of it.

    Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. The Covenant (from Halo) vs The Empire (From Star Wars)
    By Dark Helmet in forum Small Media at Large
    Replies: 430
    Last Post: 2009-Sep-25, 09:31 PM
  2. I Think The ESA is Working for the Empire
    By Tuckerfan in forum Space Exploration
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-Jul-17, 08:57 AM
  3. Star Wars Empire of Dreams
    By tuffel999 in forum Small Media at Large
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2004-Sep-20, 01:57 PM
  4. Galactic Empire, in future or already there?
    By Galaxy dweller in forum Space Exploration
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2004-Jun-30, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •