Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misquote game.

Misquote game.

You misquote the previous post then dispute, criticise and attack what the previous poster "said" in your misquote.

Quote Originally Posted by aastrotech View Post
    You quote the precious post then dispute, criticise and attack what the precious poster "said" in your quote.
    What do mean by a precious post? I don't think I understand the rules, but it doesn't sound like much of a game.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    What do you mean by a precise post? Just how precise? Can we round off? I don't think I understand the rules, and I don't much like mosquitos.
    Swift, your having a bad day. Put away the micrometer and just assume all moququito wings are paper thin then start ridding the forum of these pests. But please don't count the exiled: nobody likes a tally banner.

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonsense View Post
    I'm having a bad day. Just put away the metamucil and don't assume all arguments are yours to win, just because you've ridded the forum of these pests. Please count me out.
    Since when do you think you can turn your back on your responsibilities? Get right back here!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by uncommonsense
    just because you've ridded the forum of these pests. Please count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by hhEb09'1 View Post
    Since when do you think you can turn your back on your responsibilities? Get right back here!
    If you think he's riddling the forum with machingun fire it's your responsability to ban him.

Hey! you didn't misquote me. I want to see the FAQ for this game, especially rule 17-2, it's my responsibility to uphold the FAQ

I think he's flaunting around the forum with flippant disregard and machingun fire libido, but it's your responsability to ban him.
    To ban me under such circumstances would be like cutting the hair of Samson.

To ban me under such circumstances would be like cutting the hair of Samson.
    Superman does not need ban or a haircut. He's a clean cut guy.

^^this is not part of the game^^^Um, this is't goin so well. maybe another thread would be best for now. Rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by hhEb09'1 View Post
    Hey! you didn't misquote me. I want to see the FAQ for this game, especially rule 17-2, it's my responsibility to uphold the FAQ
    I didn't call you a mosquito uncommonsense did. And no faqs allowed in this thread and keep your mistress out too. And if you want to hold up a faq do it someplace alse. We don't need moderators robbing people around here.

^^this is not part of the game^^^Um, this is't goin so well. maybe another thread would be best for now. Rock on.
    ^^this is part of the game^^^ Spoil sport. If you want to talk rock and roll start another thread.

moderators rob people around here.
    And you think that's a problem, do you? I've hard some ractionary cant in my time...

Theft is the only way a working guy can redress the imbalance - I await your moral majority outrage with weary patience.

^^the game is to spoil sport^^^
    And there's another lie. What a surprise!

^^this is part of the game^^^ Spoil sport. If you want to talk rock and roll start another thread.
    Some kind of misunderstanding, likely on my part. I have no ties affiliations or alliances with anyone on this site, BAUT people included. Seems like you suspect otherwise. If I'm correct that your frustrated with BAUT authority, then I understand what your doing, but trust me, your doin it to the wrong one.

That said, I'll go my way and wish you the best. Rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    And you think that's a problem, do you? I've hard some ractionary cant in my time...

Theft is the only way a working guy can redress the imbalance - I await your moral majority outrage with weary patience.
    I know working girls undress and outrage the moral majority but that's no reason to call them thieves or unbalanced.

If you think I'm redacting my posts press the red triangle.

I know working girls ... outrage the .. red triangle.
    You're not making any sense!

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

"You're not making any cents."

Slang, how DARE you suggest I'm lazy and don't work for a living??? I'll have you know my work week is 50 hours on this keyboard!
    Dip me in ink and toss me to the Poets.

Quote Originally Posted by slang View Post
    I know working girls ... outrage the .. red triangle.
    Hey, could I get a moderator over here? He's riddling my post with machinegun fire.

Hey,....he's riddling my post with machinegun fire.
    Hey!!

Who put this violin in my violin case??

What a slip-up that was!!

I just have this: can't get it out of my head...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpg-K...eature=related
    about six mins/twentytwo....ants in pants. about 3.46 /3.52 is delicious turn...

edit:
    i think there's Ursa Major...in the background behind the boat....sweet.
    Last edited by mahesh; 2009-Jul-24 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mahesh View Post
    Hey!!

Who put this violin spider in my violin case??
    Maybe you should be thinking of the poor spider trapped inside your deathtrap coffin than the angry person trying to kill you. Besides, you're probably only giving them attention. Next you'll be wondering who replaced your rosin with hemlock sap.

Quote Originally Posted by dwnielsen View Post
    Maybe you should be thinking of the poor trapped inside your deathtrap trying to kill your rosin with hemlock sap.
    If they're trying to kill the rosin they very well deserve to be in the deathtrap! Rosin gets no respect, and yet it's key to string theory!

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Quote Originally Posted by slang View Post
    ...Rosin gets no respect, and yet it's key to highly strung quartet!
    What a sap! Baching up the wrong tree.
    Gee Major, can we have a Bach's Brandenburg and some cake too, please! In about five minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ9qW...eature=related

This way I could have my Brandenburg and eat it too! So there!

Batch brandenburg must be faster than interactive brandenburg. I'm a computer scientist, and I should know.

Sorry if I only have time to scan your long-winded and meandering argument, DenW534, but I'm in advertising, so I know all about batch branding, and yes it's fatter (so what), but it has nothing to do with knowing commuter scientologists.

So, you scorn my well-meaning argument? No wonder I don't trust advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by DonM435 View Post
    So, you scorn my well-meaning argument? No wonder..
    If you won't even defend your own argument, then why do you expect me to waste my time? You really need to have some faith and courage. Don't you know that this argument represents all you are in the world? It matters. If you won't do it, I'll support your unfounded argument for you. And I, unlike you, will provide evidence!

Exhibit A. A border collie.
    Exhibit B. A fattened hen.
    Exhibit C. A computer scientist with a wounded hand.

I don't like you, I'm a computer scientist with a wounded hand. All I have in the world is a border collie and a fattened hen.
    I sympathise with you dude. But that's no reason to dislike the guy.

I sympathize with you dude. But that's no reason to dislike the guy. Why don't you just sit down and try a refreshing Coca-Cola Zero? Enjoy it. You've earned it.
    I couldn't agree more! Boy, this sure hits the spot! That's the taste of zero calories!? I can't wait to log on and tell all my friends about the MyCoke Rewards OfferTM. It's like getting paid to live the good life!

I couldn't agree more! Boy, this sure hits the spot! That's the taste of zero calories!? I can't wait to log on and tell all my friends about the MyCoke Rewards OfferTM. It's like getting paid to live the good life!
    A clarification of the rules; You don't have to misquote only the last post. Especialy when the last post was clearly intended to make game play difficult. You can misquote any post that you think of a good misquote and attack for. You can also mischaracterise within reason previous posts and attack them.