Thread: NOW, Tell Me She's Not Nuts

NOW, Tell Me She's Not Nuts

Would/Could a scammer create this? (http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nanc1191.htm):

Mega-Monster
    China, on Dec 2, 2003
    No doubt, pix shows latley different things, a different situation around the Sun.
    Walter

Moon swirls in the tail of Planet X waft between the Earth and Sun, scattering light through the swirls like a tube, with the intense blood redness of the dust cloud illuminated on the periphery. Here the predominance of light on the Sun side, with shadow away from the Sun, is evident, demonstrating the swirls position between the Earth and Sun. Note that in the first photo, the moon swirl catching the light in the last photo can be seen as a faint persona at 2 o'clock. In the second photo, the moon swirl catching the light in the third photo can be seen as a faint persona at 10 o'clock. These Surround Persona moon swirls seem to come and go, depending upon when the light is captured by the tube they form and focused toward the viewer.
    Nancy
    (emphasis added)

Not only nuts, but there seems to be a tone of increasing desperation in seeking out px and its entourage in pictures of dubious quality.

I have to admit, this group of images is pretty humorous. I haven't been keeping up with the lens flares and internal reflections lately, but this is priceless.

Its amazing how PX seems to be moving about the sun so quickly. It seems sanity is fleeting more and more with each day that passes.

Considering all the effort she's put in with those pictures, I'm surprised someone doesn't confer on her a PhD...Doctor of Photoshop... :wink:

Considering all the effort she's put in with those pictures, I'm surprised someone doesn't confer on her a PhD...Doctor of Photoshop...
    In her case, PhD stands for "Piled Higher and Deeper".

Tom

Her grammar/lucidity is getting worse and worse. Is it a sign of desperation or deepening mental illness? :-k

As someone who is nuts, I'm quite offended that she is included in that category. It's probably right, but why isn't she a skeptical psychotic like me?

What still gets me is that PX doesn't show phases being that close to the sun and inside the Earth-Sun orbit.

Just goes to show the saying, "Unimpeded by ignorance" rings true.

Quote Originally Posted by heliopause
    Her grammar/lucidity is getting worse and worse. Is it a sign of desperation or deepening mental illness? :-k
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthofHeaven
    What still gets me is that PX doesn't show phases being that close to the sun and inside the Earth-Sun orbit.

That's the least of its many violations of all known physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Xbalanque

That's the least of its many violations of all known physics.

Ah yes but one of teh easiest to understand by the layperson. THe old basketball and lamp trick can be used for those of Nancy's ilk.

I wouldn't overestimate their ability to understand simple concepts. Apparently the presence of PX can be proven using two pieces of cardboard with a pinhole punched through one of them, yet telescopes with solar filters are inadequate technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Xbalanque
    I wouldn't overestimate their ability to understand simple concepts. Apparently the presence of PX can be proven using two pieces of cardboard with a pinhole punched through one of them, yet telescopes with solar filters are inadequate technology.
    Maybe they should stop punching two pinholes and then PX will go away. #-o

Quite possibly I've missed something here.

Prithee, how does pinhole projection provide proof of Planet X?

...now, y'gotta admit, that's some fairly slick alliteration on the fly... 8-[

Indeed. She frequently says of webcam images of the moon ~"that's not the moon"~ because the saturated image does not show the proper lunar phase. Yet I suspect that if pressed on the lack of proper phase on her "Px" images she would say that it was because they were saturated.

IMO FODS #831