Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This a test, this is only a test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This a test, this is only a test

.. if this had been a real topic, you would have been given better instructions.

Hey it worked!

I reported the inability to create topics, like, a long time ago and never heard anything about it.

So I created this as a test. And it worked. Which really places a huge burden on my humble self now. I have to come up with a real topic.

Worse, a fun topic. OK, maybe not that fun, after all, it says not-so-fun in the description of this forum.

So this is the not-so-fun topic. No fun allowed.

OK, a little fun, but not much. That's the rule. You can only have a small amount of fun in this topic.

Anyone found having a lot of fun will be banned. For life. Which is a long time if you think about it. Even life in prison you can get out in 20 years. But here, banned means forever. Even if you live to be 80 years old, you can never come back.

So watch your fun level. We will be watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Anyone found having a lot of fun will be banned. For life. Which is a long time if you think about it. Even life in prison you can get out in 20 years. But here, banned means forever. Even if you live to be 80 years old, you can never come back.
    Would you rather be banned for life from here, or spend one day in prison?
    Trigger warning - this post may contain information that some members disagree with. It might also end sentences with prepositions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte View Post
    Even if you live to be a thousand, your words, thoughts and writings are still banned, so watch your fun level. You have been warned.

Why can't I read this post?

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Had this been an actual alert you would have been instructed to tune to 640 or 1240 on your radio for further inforamtion.

This completes the test of the Conelrad emergency system. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

The following proscribe is transcrammed.

Uh! Uh! Mr. Robinson! Mr. Robinson! Pick me! Pick me!

Is this going to be on the test?
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Oh dang it. I had just decided to have this topic deleted, to avoid the horror of actually having a topic to care about. (My last one vanished, and this is for the best)

But now, oh now you have gone and done it.

Especially you Swift. You look like you are having too much fun for the topic. You need a time out.

Or something. Please refrain from posting for several minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Please refrain from posting for several minutes.
    OK, finished!
    Trigger warning - this post may contain information that some members disagree with. It might also end sentences with prepositions.

Ok if you were shipwrecked on an island what would you do first to survive?
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    Grab a toasted bagel.

I'm assuming Manhattan Island.

Quote Originally Posted by mike alexander View Post
    Grab a toasted bagel.

I'm assuming Manhattan Island.
    Now your thinking!
    Get me one too Mike, thanks.
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

Cool

Look for a hula dancer to keep my strength up.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post

cut down every tree on the island, build them into a satellite carrying rocket and then, using coconuts and shellfish (don't ask how,) make a few tons of rocket fuel and launch the whole thing into the sky and cry when it burns upon liftoff.....

Make sure Gilligan doesn't go anywhere near the radio.

Breathe.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

besides breathe

See if my wireless card can really find internet anywhere?

Make a phone call. give GPS location, wait for helicopter.

make a shelter!!!

I'd wait for BAUT to come to my rescue

Grab whatever I can from the wrecked ship. Except lawyers.

Lawyers aren't that bad. Just use lots of garlic.

Next: find garlic.

I was going to make a smutty comment, but I have refrained from doing that don't want to get banned now.

I considered that, or is he planning on eating a Hula dancer?

Wolves, can't trust em.

Yeah, I figured the smutty comment would be aimed at the 'up' sentiment. But we're talking about staying alive here, and one needs any source of nourishment one can find. Eating hula dancers is not out of the question, in my humble opinion.

*goes back to search for garlic*

Quote Originally Posted by slang View Post
    Eating hula dancers is not out of the question, in my humble opinion.
    That is skirting the edge of the rulebook.

crunch crunch....Lullie, my dawg...she loves hula hoops, the piglet

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food/hula-hoops/1074721/