Thread: Astronomy Cast rocks!

Smile Astronomy Cast rocks!

Fraser and Dr. Pamela Gay,
    I just started listening to your show and I wanted to let you know that I enjoy it very much and I subscribed! I'm hooked! I especially liked the tour of the planets, Jupiter and its moons and Saturn are so fascinating!
    I'm a 25 year old from the midwest and my interest in astronomy really took off after I graduated from high school, reading magazines and books and learning the costellations, the basics (a lot of the the really technical stuff is over my head [haha] but you have a way of explaining things) it's a fun hobby! The universe is endlessly fascinating and there is SO much to learn.
    So, thank you!

we could not agree more

Yes, it does! Welcome and great first post. I envy - I listen to Astronomy Cast at a rate of one a day or two for a couple of months and it was so much fun! But I am caught up now, and have to wait for one a week

I am finding other science related audio but Astronomy Cast is definitely superior!
    Last edited by Vanamonde; 2008-May-05 at 05:20 AM. Reason: grammar

Talking Hi

I love Astronomy Cast too It's one of my favourite ways to pass the time on the hour-long journey to and from college every day.

Hi everyone.This is my first post. I recently got to know about astronomy cast and I've been listening to 2 episodes per day and it's just amazing
    I have a great interest in astronomy and this show just makes me enjoy astronomy even more.I'm going to graduate from highschool in a few days and I will start college in the fall.I'm planning to study astronomy and astrophysics.I'm so eager to know more about the nature of the universe.
    Astronomy Cast rocks