Thread: I found this on GODLIKE, what do you all think of the theory

I found this on GODLIKE, what do you all think of the theory

Does it make sence...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bb...=44406&topic=3

SS,

Well, I´m NOT proposing a theory, first of all. This is just an evolving thought that comes as it comes. ;-)

Secondly, it is not my intent to CONVINCE you or anyone of anything. Only to share my own perceptions. ...about which you seem to have made some assumptions that I´d like to clear up:

1) While I may consider the Zetas an interesting source of information, I do not necessarily agree with their contentions. Nor have I read much about it. What I have read has been interesting. I am most grateful to them for having taken the ´heat´ off of the rest of us while we go on about our business quietly interpreting for ourselves what is going on out there. Beyond that they have become an emotional flashpoint and so at the moment rather useless as a tool. And so they are really not part of this discussion as it sits since they are being used by Psyops to destroy/control active investigation. They have nothing to do with any of my contentions.

2) You missed the entire point about the ´moons´. I don´t believe they are ´moons´. I thought you would pick that up. Does that help any? If not, then you and I are on completely different wave lengths and are not likely to come to any agreement here.

3) I only suggest that there is a lot of interesting stuff going on on Jupiter. I don´t think even scientists have a clue as to what it all means. I do think there is a good chance that our ´body´ is running around near it. But I say that in a LARGE way, not a specific one. I too am a Generalist. My education is in RESEARCH itself. I.e., HOW TO THINK; not the memorized ´WHAT´. One of the things I was taught was how to ´read between the lines´. You´d be amazed at all the ´information´ that is lying there just waiting to be found in the negations of things (like the removal of the diff pics from the Navy mpg for yesterday...that alone tells us VOLUMES!!!)

4) As for the Brown Dwarfs, you seem to continually repeat the same thing which tells me that you are looking at the Universe as a ´flat-linear´ plane (flat-liner?). It is NOT. It is very much like Earth (as above; so below?); only its mountains and hills are made of Energy rills instead of 3-d matter. We cannot necessarily SEE through these anymore than we can see through a mountain here on Earth without using special techniques.

5) You are presuming that because NASA/NSA has not revealed the Brown Dwarf to us, that it does not exist. You do realize how ridiculous such a hypothesis is, don´t you? There is MUCH, much evidence to the contrary in terms of their actions in the past several years. In fact, I think they´ve known about it for some time. But only because of Hubble or Chandra. And they keep those telescopes under very strict releases where the public is concerned.

I also believe that a pre-eminent astronomer by the name of Xavier Delfosse may have sighted so-called PX in 1998. He was about to go public with it when his BROTHER who worked for an observatory in France was killed along with many others in a very mysterious cablecar ´accident´ on their way to work, in July 1999.
    http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9907....cable.car.04/

This accident sent an unvelievable chill through the astronomical community. I believe this was NOT an accident, but done intentionally as a way to send a message that PX was NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION on this Planet, period.

I want to thank you for continuing this discussion. It has allowed me to forumulate many ideas that were kind of hanging around in the back of my head. ;-)

Watcher

Wait, so what is this supposed to be? I'd go over there, but I know all they'd be spouting is a bunch of NASA cover-up stuff.

I'm not sure what's he's on about either. Very vague.

I do find this a little amusing:

You are presuming that because NASA/NSA has not revealed the Brown Dwarf to us, that it does not exist.
    No, we assume it doesn't exist because thousands of amateur astronomers and star-gazers, independant observatories and the sheer science of it all says so.

got me stumped :roll:

Just break it down into an idiots guide would you so I can follow.

quote 'does it make sence'

NO!

Re: I found this on GODLIKE, what do you all think of the th

Quote Originally Posted by bmpbmp
    Yes of course it makes sense. As much as any of the other stuff I've seen on the nutsoid sites.

After examining the image there: http://www.spacew.com/c3/c3animbig.gif
    I found a clearer image that make seven more sense:
    http://www.chipman.org/c3animbig3.gif
    That image makes me want ta cry.

I'm really not getting the picture. The grainy one, that is. The cable car accident was just that, an accident. The worst thing to come of PX so far is a bunch of idiots drowning innocent dogs. I thought it was all a bit innocent untill i heard that. I'm sure you don't want my details of what we should do to people who have drowned or otherwise killed their pets because of this.

NASA does not control the Hubble. Individual astronomers bid for time to use it and the info is kept secret for a specified amount of time to allow them to get their research together to write up in their paper or whatever. If the info was released right away then they could wait years to get time on the hubble, finally get a chance to use it and have somebody else steal their discovery right out from underneath them.

Re: I found this on GODLIKE, what do you all think of the th

Quote Originally Posted by bmpbmp
    Does it make sence...

1) While I may consider the Zetas an interesting source of information, I do not necessarily agree with their contentions.
    Zetas a source of information? Sure, and while we're at it, I wanna contact dear old Marvin the Martian about some big gun he has.

What you may or may agree with is Nancy's babbling that she tries to pass off as "alien contact". Why choose her?

I am most grateful to them for having taken the ´heat´ off of the rest of us while we go on about our business quietly interpreting for ourselves what is going on out there. Beyond that they have become an emotional flashpoint and so at the moment rather useless as a tool. And so they are really not part of this discussion as it sits since they are being used by Psyops to destroy/control active investigation. They have nothing to do with any of my contentions.
    Grate for them to take the heat off of us? Nancy proclaimed many moons ago that May 15th was The Date. Now that May 15th has come and gone with no ill effects, Nancy needed to alter her story for the next few weeks. Funny thing, she said that her Zetas were never wrong about anything. Then she turns around and says that events are dependant on human interaction. What a cop-out.

2) You missed the entire point about the ´moons´. I don´t believe they are ´moons´. I thought you would pick that up. Does that help any? If not, then you and I are on completely different wave lengths and are not likely to come to any agreement here.
    Moons or not, they would be visible around the parent object. Why do you think we can see the four largest moons of Jupiter with a small telescope?

3) I only suggest that there is a lot of interesting stuff going on on Jupiter. I don´t think even scientists have a clue as to what it all means. I do think there is a good chance that our ´body´ is running around near it. But I say that in a LARGE way, not a specific one. I too am a Generalist. My education is in RESEARCH itself. I.e., HOW TO THINK; not the memorized ´WHAT´. One of the things I was taught was how to ´read between the lines´. You´d be amazed at all the ´information´ that is lying there just waiting to be found in the negations of things (like the removal of the diff pics from the Navy mpg for yesterday...that alone tells us VOLUMES!!!)
    The Navy is not the Alpha or Omega of anything. Jupiter goes through cycles, it is visible. NASA cannot hide all the information, there are too many public and private observatories and observers out there looking too. If something was funny with Jupiter, we would know .
    It's good you do research. Just make sure to check your sources. What we know is very important in the daily operations and procedures of our world, never forget that.

4) As for the Brown Dwarfs, you seem to continually repeat the same thing which tells me that you are looking at the Universe as a ´flat-linear´ plane (flat-liner?). It is NOT. It is very much like Earth (as above; so below?); only its mountains and hills are made of Energy rills instead of 3-d matter. We cannot necessarily SEE through these anymore than we can see through a mountain here on Earth without using special techniques.
    The Sol system operates on a plane, with exceptions here and there for comets and asteroids. It does not matter if Planet X orbit is verticle instead of horizontal (well, it would be rather difficult to maintain an orbit as such) we would still be able to detect it. There are many, many observers who scour practically every inch of the sky on a given night. Believe me, I would find it odd for a new shiny to appear in the center of the Big Dipper. Brown dwarfs would perturb the orbit of every object in the Sol system to a noticeble degree. Not even NASA can keep quiet on that.

5) You are presuming that because NASA/NSA has not revealed the Brown Dwarf to us, that it does not exist. You do realize how ridiculous such a hypothesis is, don´t you? There is MUCH, much evidence to the contrary in terms of their actions in the past several years. In fact, I think they´ve known about it for some time. But only because of Hubble or Chandra. And they keep those telescopes under very strict releases where the public is concerned.
    I wouldn't depend on NASA/NSA to reveal a brown dwarf to us. It would be in the news before they could get a press conference themselves! If NASA (ignoring NSA, as that organization is irrelevant) found out about a Brown Dwarf, they would announce it. Even if the Cigarette-Smoking Man tells them to be quiet, that wouldn't stop every other person who located the object by themselves from announcing it. There are other organizations that NASA in other countries. Renting time on Hubble? Ask the BA about reserving time on it. It's an expensive piece of equipment.

He was about to go public with it when his BROTHER who worked for an observatory in France was killed along with many others in a very mysterious cablecar ´accident´ on their way to work, in July 1999.
    Irrelevant. If someone wanted to keep him quiet, either bribing or a mysterious death would ensue. The death of a brother and 19 others? Just plain sloppy. Not every accident is NSA-NASA related.

This accident sent an unvelievable chill through the astronomical community. I believe this was NOT an accident, but done intentionally as a way to send a message that PX was NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION on this Planet, period.
    Says who? I've never read/heard of anything this preposterous in a while. If Planet X was such a dangerous topic, why is Nancy/Hazelwood/McCanney/Sitchin still alive? Why are there hundreds, if not thousands, of PX-related pages?

Because NASA does not care about a fictional planet/brown dwarf.

So, in conclusion...does it make sense? No. Thank you, please play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhalgh
    I'm not sure what's he's on about either. Very vague.

I do find this a little amusing:

You are presuming that because NASA/NSA has not revealed the Brown Dwarf to us, that it does not exist.
    No, we assume it doesn't exist because thousands of amateur astronomers and star-gazers, independant observatories and the sheer science of it all says so.
    Hehe, a brown dwarf at 23 times the mass of Jupiter would have rolled Jupiter out of it's orbit when it passed by. Last time I looked, Jupiter was still there. Are these folks incapable of using logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace_Rules
    Are these folks incapable of using logic?
    My first thought is no, they are capable of using logic but choose not too.

Is it just me, or does the term godlikeproductions sound a little arrogant? :roll:

Umm- did anyone else read the OP, especially from paragraph 3 on down, and wonder if they had inadvertently entered the Lunar Conspiracies forum?

The feel of the whole thing sure does seem reminiscent of HB-style reasoning.

Pity JayUtah doesn't hang out in this forum. :wink:

I found this on GODLIKE, what do you all think of the theory
    Bmpbmp, do you have any ideas of your own? Or do you just like reading Godlike forums and posting the ideas found there here?

Sorry again! I'm just finding a pattern here....
    Girl 101

I actually went there to check this out, it's the same darn pic with the cumulus congestus towers. They're only clouds.

'I must not PX. PX is the mind-killer. I will face my PX. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the PX has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True !