Thread: Who is this guy?

Tonight on Coast to Coast:

"William Henry is an investigative mythologist who searches ancient texts, images, and architecture for the secrets of spiritual vision that once formed a lost technology of the soul. He will be discussing the arrival of Planet X, and new information about the mysterious Hill of Tara in Ireland. Website: williamhenry.net"

Anybody going to check out the show tonight?

I didn't listen to it (I rarely do, for reasons that are probably obvious!), but his future plans are of some interest. His website states that he'll be at the NW UFO Paranormal Conference in Seattle on...

...May 23rd-26th, 2003.

Ah, so he's gonna be hitching a lift to the event on a tsunami. It's all clear now. [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Just so there's no misunderstanding: I work a security job that puts me on a lot of graveyard shifts. I listen to Coast to Coast for its entertainment value--and to stay awake. I rarely (if ever) believe what I hear on the show. I just thought that this nutcase would fit in with Nancy and Mark.

Yea, it seems every countries got a kook FM. Quite a notable one in London plays songs backwards for some reason. Weird, but not as weird as some of the shows I've seen transcripts for in the US! [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

His rabbit-hole tales of wormholes, the one-footed Snorkel Monster, Blue Apples, the HST and more gets my nomination as the J.K. Rawlings of the space-time continuum:
    "...Welcome to an investigation into the blackest secret of all.* You are about to experience a secret that has been handed down for millennia.* A creation of wise beings who called themselves Shining Ones, who hailed from Planet X, and carried the creation across the darkness of the cosmic ocean..."
    http://www.williamhenry.net/

Just another nutcase trying to sell his books to the gullible idiotic minions

This site

Where can I find the books for sale on THIS site?

I want to become more like you all. NOT!

It's good though, that you all have a place where you can come together and do what comes naturally.

Ridicule others.

A page of recommended reading can be found here:

http://www.badastronomy.com/amazon.html

It's good though, that you all have a place where you can come together and do what comes naturally.

Ridicule others.
    If you don't find this forum to your tastes, there are many others out there that you might enjoy. Perhaps you should go look for them.

Re: This site

Quote Originally Posted by Human Being
    Ridicule others.
    I only ridicule people who attack me or hurt my friends. Hurting my friends includes anyone who hypes non-evidence to indicate a world disaster, and most especially people who make money doing it.

Comparison to an author who sells in the millions is not my idea of ridicule, Human Being.

Guess all of yours are already colored in.......

Society for the Prevention of Cruelty of Fish in Barrels

Ridicule others.
    If you go to the main BA page you'll find the books for sale. If you prefer hysteria to facts, though, they may disturb you.

Oh, BTW 1983 called, it wants its "NOT!" back.

On a more serious note, like any relatively open board, there are mean people, trolls, and veteran shooters of fish in barrels here. I don't think it is nice or particularly helpful to ridicule others, but sometimes, you know, the gun is loaded and that barrel full of fish is just... irresistable. Like when someone says "NOT!" in 2003. Ooh, zinger.

He's b-a-a-a-ck...tonight:
    "Tue 06.17
    William Henry (williamhenry.net) & Laurence Gardner (Graal.co.uk) will report on their Holy Grail Secrets Tour that recently took place in France and share new information about stargates and the mystical white powder..."
    http://coasttocoastam.com/

Oh, BTW 1983 called, it wants its "NOT!" back.
    LOL! This would be only half as funny to me if I hadn't bought "The Best of the Human League" recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy
    Guess all of yours are already colored in.......
    OUch!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhalgh
    Yea, it seems every countries got a kook FM. Quite a notable one in London plays songs backwards for some reason. Weird, but not as weird as some of the shows I've seen transcripts for in the US!
    Hey, which station, Greenhalgh? I've been wondering if we had a local equivalent of CtoC, Lou Gentile etc. US kook stations are always at inconvenient times.

Quote Originally Posted by sarongsong
    He's b-a-a-a-ck...tonight:
    "Tue 06.17
    William Henry (williamhenry.net) & Laurence Gardner (Graal.co.uk) will report on their Holy Grail Secrets Tour that recently took place in France and share new information about stargates and the mystical white powder..."
    About a month ago I logged on to the Zetatalk chat channel (whatever it was calling itself at that point) and saw a person talking about this. Apparently the white powder is made from gold, comes from Nibiru and is eaten!

My reactions were:
    1) That's how they're going to commit suicide! Heavy metal poisoning!
    2) Come to Nibiru! All the gold you can eat!

sarongsong wrote:

He's b-a-a-a-ck...tonight: "Tue 06.17 William Henry (williamhenry.net) & Laurence Gardner (Graal.co.uk) will report on their Holy Grail Secrets Tour that recently took place in France and share new information about stargates and the mystical white powder..."
    (emphasis added)

Use of the "mystical white powder" might explain Nancy and ZetaTalk. Time to call the Narcs!