Thread: Is there a "dark mode" or "dark theme" available?

Is there a "dark mode" or "dark theme" available?

Is there a "dark mode" or "dark theme" available for CosmoQuest?

Its current bright white backdrop is fatiguing.

I've switched over to dark themes on almost everything, trying to reduce glare for my aging eyes. However, I can't seem to find a menu of themes available for the CosmoQuest forum. Have I overlooked it? If not, would it be possible for a menu of even a very small number of themes to be added to the forum software?
    Selden

In a full browser:

Upper Right, click on My Profile
    Next, click on Customize My Profile

Lots of choices in there.

ETA: Hmmmm....not working as expected.

From what I've read on the vBulletin forum, vBulletin 5 comes with a dark theme, but having a choice of themes is an option which has to be enabled by the forum administration.
    See https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-theme-support

There's a "style" option menu available in the bottom left corner of most (all?) CosmoQuest forum pages (Confusingly, that menu button just says "--CosmoQuest".). However, it does not include a "dark theme" option.

I (and others, I suspect) would greatly appreciate it if the dark theme option were enabled.
    Selden

Quote Originally Posted by selden View Post
    From what I've read on the vBulletin forum, vBulletin 5 comes with a dark theme, but having a choice of themes is an option which has to be enabled by the forum administration.
    See https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-theme-support
    Down at the bottom of the Cosmoquest page it says: