Thread: The Non-trivial thread

The Non-trivial thread

Coming back? Not coming back? Still discussing? It's been five or six days now that it's locked.

I think I recall seeing one inappropriate post at the end; if so it's been removed. Why is the rest so problematic?
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

The post that has disappeared went beyond inappropriate, I think. It rang some very loud alarm bells, and raises "duty of care" issues for the forum, I'd have thought.
    That said, shutting down the non-trivial thread is unlikely to stop such a thing happening again--I've seen two similar posts in recent months, although not so extreme, and I don't even follow most of the threads here.

Grant Hutchison

No mystery. We addressed an issue, and forgot to reopen the thread. Sorry.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice