Thread: Question about ATM topic

Question about ATM topic

About two years ago I discussed some theory on ATM forum.
    It was quite useful to understand questions and objections for the theory.
    Since that time, theory was improved and become more detailed. For example, equations of GR were derived, and many more was done.
    I presented the theory on several seminars.
    And even made a presentation on the theory on one international conference on physics. It was on theoretical physics section which was mostly dedicated to gravity and extensions of GR. I was invited to that conference.
    It not cause lots of discussions except "well, it may looks interesting".
    So I am interested in testing latest state of the theory.

Is it possible to reopen that thread in ATM forum?

Please report the first post of the ATM thread and explain how you think your thread qualifies for an extension under our rules.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

First post of the thread: https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...d-field-theory

What was changed:
    At time when original thread was started, I presented it as unified field theory. Since that time, was quite a lot of development. Like I found all local symmetries of standard model in my theory, derived equations of general relativity etc.

However, this time I want to present for discussion and critic only small part of the theory. The part is foundation of the theory. In these part, I show how it is possible to derive equations of special relativity, general relativity and derive principle of locality of 4-dimensional euclidean space without time and without dynamic.
    From description, it may looks as clear error because of well-known impossibility to derive a hypersurface with a Lorentz space metrics in Euclidean space. However, I propose how it can be done.
    So, quantum physics in the part is not considered at all. As result, it is much easier to demonstare ideas of the theory.

These part of the theory is most developed part, which was presented several times on seminars and on one conference. Several problems were found in discussions which happened after the presentations. As of now, I not know any open problem in the part of the theory. So, I think it is worth new discussion, at least to find new problems if any exists.

It can be discussed in separate topic, because most of questions, discussed in mentioned topic, is related mostly to quantum physics part. That part is mostly about SR and GR.

As shown in my signature line below, please use the report button in the lower left-hand corner of the ATM post. This will send a report to the attention of the entire moderation team. You should also review our ATM rules, so you understand the criteria for granting an extension.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

I did it, at March 30. Are any news?