Thread: I am followed by a light in the sky

I am followed by a light in the sky

It seems I am followed by a light in the sky at night and has happened on numerous occasions. I decided to ask someone to stay behind and watch the light when I leave to see if they see it follow me. They reported the light did not leave, yet I saw it follow me.

Can anyone help with explaining this to me as to what I could be seeing that appears to be following me. It has really started to cause me concern.

Thank you!
    Gigi

When I was a little kid, sitting in the car with my father, I’d puzzle over the fact that if we began with the moon, say, ahead and to my right, even after an hour-long drive across town in a straight line, it’d still be there when we arrive at out destination. Along the way we’d left traffic lights and street lamps and even airplanes behind us. But not the Moon. Was the blooming’ thing stalking us? Why would something like that deign to follow one automobile? It all seemed to defy common sense. At least for, say, a seven-year old.

I gradually figured it out. The Moon was so far away that from my viewpoint -- one part of a city to another part of the same city-- the angles involved were so tiny that this made hardly any difference. Our people back home probably saw the moon in pretty much the same place.

Indeed, unless we somehow drove an appreciable part of the globe, we weren’t going to overtake and pass the Moon.
    Now, if Venus were the light that seemed to be stalking us, forget it; there’s literally nowhere on earth that we could travel that would leave that planet behind us.
    If we’re talking about some bright star, like Sirius, it’s even more futile a race

I would have to guess that your mysterious light in the sky is some celestial body. Don’t worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
    It seems I am followed by a light in the sky at night and has happened on numerous occasions.
    Gigi
    Could you describe the light? How bright it is? I mean, like a star or like a big lamppost? It is white, or is it a color like red or green or blue?
    As above, so below

When I was working at the call center there is a long road in and out of the town to the main highway. On night I noticed there was a light high above me and it look like it was following me. Got to the corner with the high and realized they just put up a transmission tower on top of the hill there. Sometimes it just something you're not familiar. There are all kinds of stories of people thinking Venus or a bright star was an UFO.
    From the wilderness into the cosmos.
    You can not be afraid of the wind, Enterprise: Broken Bow.
    https://davidsuniverse.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
    It seems I am followed by a light in the sky at night and has happened on numerous occasions. I decided to ask someone to stay behind and watch the light when I leave to see if they see it follow me. They reported the light did not leave, yet I saw it follow me.

Can anyone help with explaining this to me as to what I could be seeing that appears to be following me. It has really started to cause me concern.

Thank you!
    Gigi
    Is the light behind both of you at the same time?
    Is it happening on a certain street?
    Is it happening in a cert direction?
    If it is on a certain street in a certain direction, maybe go back during the day and look around for a light source.
    From the wilderness into the cosmos.
    You can not be afraid of the wind, Enterprise: Broken Bow.
    https://davidsuniverse.wordpress.com/

As DonM435 said, it is probably an illusion caused by the fact that celestial objects are much further away than objects our brains are used to looking at. Here is an article from Wired about it (with a little math).
    Why does the moon follow you? First, the simplest answer (then I will give a more complex answer). The moon appears to follow you because it is so far away. When the car moves 100 feet forward, the relative angle between the direction of motion and the car is essentially the same. This means that the moon appears in basically the same angular position with the same angular size. That normally happens when something close is following you (flying in formation as your wing man).
    I suspect you are not talking about the Moon, but a bright star or planet. Where in the sky are you seeing this? Lately Venus has been very bright in the Western sky just after sunset; maybe that's what you are seeing.

Oh, by the way, welcome to CQ Gigi.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

I know what you are talking about because I documented what I thought was a drone following me around everywhere I went. The only time I couldn't see it was during the day but I always got this sensation like I was being watched and I can also detect influx of plasma energy in the environment. At first I thought it was a star or planet but then i would catch this thing flying parallel to my car hugging the terrain and clearly not in the sky as I could see the hills behind it. I actually am starting to try to make contact and the other night I asked to show me proof so I know I'm not going crazy. I was standing on the River Bank with my son playing in the sand and as I'm looking directly at this light that is posted just on the other side of the river only up on the cliff it disappears and then I suddenly see directly above only a few miles up that I'm seeing this milky white ball turn into a giant pyramid with a jet stream or rippling effect t that was fast wider and longer than any man-made jet I've ever seen. It didn't make a sound what so ever and just floated across the sky very slowly. I then attempted to meet this craft physically by driving to a more isolated area located at the entrance of a canyon. Well let's just say doing this at 8pm in the dark canyon is not ideal. More like a scary movie, which seemed to get creepier as not only was there 1 light but now there were 2 if not 3 more. When I arrived there the sky was clear and the canyon was plainly visible, after a few min I said "well if we're gonna do this then come on down I ain't got all night". I regret saying that because all of a sudden this thick fog started rolling down the canyon and then I saw one of the lights shoot down into the canyon of which seconds later a dome like form of fog was coming to the front lifting from the bottom of this canyon. It was enough to make me almost **** myself. It was so creepy I chickened out and got back in my car and took off.

That being said...I don't think your crazy, and I'm not going to just write off your experience as space junk or a planet. If you think it's a UFO then ask it to do something like disappear or flash it's lights. Video record it if you do because what you see in real life will not be the same as on that video. I have the video to prove it and all the while I couldn't see it in person. Only thing that I physically experienced is that they started playing around and locked my car doors and I had My phone in my hands the whole time even got that audio on there.

I hope this helps or gives you some peace of mind.