Thread: Tapatalk question

Tapatalk question

I have a question about an issue with Tapatalk on my iPhone sometimes in the middle of typing a post I get a situation where the “undo typing” window pops up, but it’s hidden under the keyboard and I can’t get the keyboard to go away. I end up closing the app and relaunching it, but I was wondering if there’s an easier solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As above, so below

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    I have a question about an issue with Tapatalk on my iPhone sometimes in the middle of typing a post I get a situation where the “undo typing” window pops up, but it’s hidden under the keyboard and I can’t get the keyboard to go away. I end up closing the app and relaunching it, but I was wondering if there’s an easier solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try this: Shake the phone hard, which will complete the "undo typing" command, then select "undo", which will restore whatever you typed.

Edit - it's sort of a hidden feature on iphone. It should work in every program. If your program doesn't have an "undo" command, that furious up and down shake will also do "undo". You need to do it twice to get rid of the stuck pop up.
    Solfe