Thread: First post here from Zen Galileo

First post here from Zen Galileo

Hello all. I just watched a doc on Netflix about the hoax moon landings, a series called "Conspiracies." A woefully inadequate treatment of the topic. 50% of the doc was actually about the Russian space ptogram, 25% about aliens ( making non moon landing velievers look like superstitious freaks) and only 25% about debunking the American moon landings. It is the only mainstream treatment of the topic and it is a terrible representation of the issue, puposely made to be bad I'm sure. A few years ago I watched an excellent documentary on the subject, one narrated by a British female. It was one of the reasons I realized the moon landings never took place. Now I can't find that film anywhere and can't remember the actual title. Can anybody help me locate it?

Welcome to the CosmoQuest forums, Zen Galileo. That video doesn't ring a loud bell for me but it's been quite some time since I've seen conventional videos on the topic. It's usually just the occasional YouTube video these days. I suggest that you post your question in our Conspiracy Theories forum...which brings us to a word about our rules. If you wish to claim that the Apollo moon landings did not occur, you must do so in the CT forum.

If you haven't already done so please read our rules, linked in my signature line below. I also recommend
    Advice for Conspiracy Theory Supporters.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Closing this thread
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here, the special rules for the ATM section here and conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC