Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: My New Flat.

  1. #1
    Guest

    My New Flat.

    Well, I'm off...

    I've sorted-out my new flat in Inverness; I'll be moving sometime like next weekend...

    In the meantime - we have blizzards forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,163
    Great! We expect some pictures of the area, sounds like fun, what with all the blizzards

    Have fun in your new place. Hope it feels like home :wink:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,454
    Good for you, Pete. Independence is bliss!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    Good for you, Pete. Independence is bliss!
    He needs a cat - a flat without a cat just ain't "that".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,643

    Re: My New Flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tattum
    Well, I'm off...

    I've sorted-out my new flat in Inverness; I'll be moving sometime like next weekend...

    In the meantime - we have blizzards forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
    That's an old northern European and North American tradition.

    For example the winter I moved into my new house in Granby, there had been a record snow drought. Of course the morning of the move, the first thing I had to do at the house was shovel a foot of snow out of the driveway. 8)

  6. #6
    Guest
    Thank you chaps...I think I'll pass on the cat, though...

    Maybe, I'll get a weather-station instead. 8-[ 8-[

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,454
    Ok, but you're missing out on a big wad of fuzzy love!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    or insanity....


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,643

    Re: My New Flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by tmosher
    or insanity....

    This is insanity?

    Not Found
    The requested URL /tmosher/green.jpg was not found on this server.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14,595

    Re: My New Flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maksutov
    Quote Originally Posted by tmosher
    or insanity....

    This is insanity?
    Yep, paranoia. It's just you. The rest of us all see that great picture. :P
    "Words that make questions may not be questions at all."
    - Neil deGrasse Tyson, answering loaded question in ten words or less
    at a 2010 talk MCed by Stephen Colbert.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,785
    Well, I see the pic just fine and I'm quite normal. Even my shrink signed a bit of paper saying I'm in sane!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,643

    Re: My New Flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by frogesque
    Well, I see the pic just fine and I'm quite normal. Even my shrink signed a bit of paper saying I'm in sane!


    I see it too. It's not very original though, what with the diagonal tear. Already been done...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquility
    Great! We expect some pictures of the area, sounds like fun, what with all the blizzards…
    The first picture of course should be black & white, somewhat blurry and through a "fisheye" lens, showing a few rocks and pebbles near your doorstep. That's what we're accustomed to around here for first pictures from a new location. :wink:

  14. #14
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    Ok, but you're missing out on a big wad of fuzzy love!


    What a nice "cat" you have, Candy!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tattum
    What a nice "cat" you have, Candy!!
    Thank you, Pete Tattum! :wink:

  16. #16
    Guest
    Any time Candy Stair...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tattum
    What a nice "cat" you have, Candy!!
    Thank you, Pete Tattum! :wink:
    Fnaar, fnaar.

    Good luck Pete.

  18. #18
    Guest
    I get the keys on Saturday...

    Below is a link to my new secret location. However, I think that the Illuminati will make it disappear??

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tattum
    I get the keys on Saturday...

    Below is a link to my new secret location. However, I think that the Illuminati will make it disappear??
    All I see is Tsunami Relief funds.

Similar Threads

  1. Why flat
    By VARN in forum Space/Astronomy Questions and Answers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2011-Aug-24, 04:08 AM
  2. the Universe is flat ?
    By north in forum Space/Astronomy Questions and Answers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2010-Jan-06, 06:22 PM
  3. Is the Universe Flat?
    By Josh in forum Space/Astronomy Questions and Answers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2003-Oct-13, 02:27 AM
  4. Flat stars, flat brains!
    By Yul in forum Against the Mainstream
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2003-Aug-12, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •