Thread: A White Christmas...

A White Christmas...

Hi guys,

Just to keep you informed. We have woken-up to a white Christmas thismorning. With severe NW gales and 20cm of snow forecast, we could be in for an exciting 48 hours??

Have a good one everyone...

Here, in lovely Ayrshire, we also have a white christmas. A merry Christmas to all on the BABB. By the way, just got two new kittens(Sooty and Poppy) guess what they`re doing to the Christmas tree!

Coastal Fife is clear but there's a dusting inland and all the hills are white so I guess we have a white Christmas too. Ground is very cold and icy and with grey cloud building up there could be more on the way.

Take care, keep warm and have a very special drink on me Pete. Keep looking up and all the very best for 2005

Merry Christmas BAbbers everywhere!

White Christmas here, too. It was 12 degrees yesterday! We had heavy rainfall warnings! Where did this white stuff come from?

It snowed south of San Antonio. For those who don't know, SA is in south/central Texas. We don't blink when it hits 100F in July and it hardly ever snows here let alone south of here and on Christmas! I wish I'd had a wager on that. It didn't snow here but it sure seems like it might this winter, some time.

We had a white Christmas. I live in Houston, so as jt-3d said it is highly unusual to have snow. The snow stayed on the ground overnight--even more unusual. It is warming up, so the snow will probably be gone soon.

There's still snow on the ground and its 9:00 am CST

They just had a weather report, it will still be in the mid to upper 20's tomorrow, but by wednesday it will be in the 70's--that's Houston weather for you. (About -3 C to 21 C in a matter of a few days).