Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Soon to be single again...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    4,070
    There were times I had a girlfriend and there were times I was solo. I felt comfortable with both.
    I married and soon will be divorced, but my soon-to-be ex-wife is out of the house since several month, so I'm somewhat single. But as I've two kids to take care of, I'm not solo. :-) And currently I feel no need to make my life more complicated than neccessary.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    231

    Re: Soon to be single again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    Quote Originally Posted by pghnative
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebsis
    Would you say that Mrs. T 'Pities da fool dat aint single!'

    hehehehe
    You may need to be an American to get that joke--- or at least have a taste for bad (redundant?) 80's American TV dramas.
    Would it be the A-Team?
    Come on, candy, you're in chicago, the home of Mr T!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,073

    Re: Soon to be single again...

    Quote Originally Posted by pghnative
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebsis
    Would you say that Mrs. T 'Pities da fool dat aint single!'

    hehehehe
    You may need to be an American to get that joke--- or at least have a taste for bad (redundant?) 80's American TV dramas.
    I'm gonna tell T you said that.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,454
    You guys are really going to confuse Pete Tattum. He often refers to his wife as Mrs. T. Therefore, he must think he is Mr. T.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,479
    I pity tha foo' who be thinkin' he Mista T.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by kucharek
    There were times I had a girlfriend and there were times I was solo. I felt comfortable with both.
    I married and soon will be divorced, but my soon-to-be ex-wife is out of the house since several month, so I'm somewhat single. But as I've two kids to take care of, I'm not solo. :-) And currently I feel no need to make my life more complicated than neccessary.
    Only being 20 I don't exactly have the same experiences as you all, but I've been both single and dating and been comfortable in both too. Right now I'm single after a long relationship that was wonderful and then got complicated for any number of reasons. I don't mind it, though I do keep my eyes open.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    783
    Ohhh...man I would be so lost if i was single still. I mean really.

    And I eat better. when it was just me what was the point in cooking? When there are two of us I have a reason to cook something.

  8. #38
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    You guys are really going to confuse Pete Tattum. He often refers to his wife as Mrs. T. Therefore, he must think he is Mr. T.
    It's all down to the hair style, Candy...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tattum
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    You guys are really going to confuse Pete Tattum. He often refers to his wife as Mrs. T. Therefore, he must think he is Mr. T.
    It's all down to the hair style, Candy...
    Case in point:




Similar Threads

  1. 30 year old single dad!
    By StrangeBrew in forum Off-Topic Babbling
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-Jan-30, 10:46 PM
  2. Single Top Quark is Produced
    By trinitree88 in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-Nov-14, 04:38 PM
  3. What is your single favorite web page?
    By Tom Mazanec in forum Off-Topic Babbling
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-Dec-11, 04:15 PM
  4. Most stars are single
    By ToSeek in forum Astronomy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2006-Feb-01, 07:58 AM
  5. A sad day for single dreamers....
    By TimH in forum Off-Topic Babbling
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2004-Dec-23, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •