Thread: Has the Universe been created by computers to learn about the creation of computers?

Has the Universe been created by computers to learn about the creation of computers?

Is it more likely that it has been created for life?
    (Do places exist where people are dressed up in black leather Blake’s seven outfits, and their job is to create valid universes?)

Or just spider web, with all webs included.

If the universe is not unique. We are in one of many.
    Smells like Vic20.
    Last edited by alromario; 2020-Nov-13 at 09:40 PM. Reason: No idea

Any question like this is always assuming a purpose. We (humans) have this in built notation that everything has a purpose, even the universe itself. There is no requirement for purpose, things could be "just is" and we just happen to be just one random event.

I think (my personal opinion) is that we are one of or maybe even the only technological intelligent lifeform in our galaxy and possibly in the observable universe. My reason for this thinking is that, if you look at all the random and some what appear to be coincidental events that led to us evolving, its so unlikely, the odds appear to be stacked against it happening more than once or ever again within a very long period of time.

So, what I think might happen is that we (humans) develop A.I so advanced that the A.I becomes the dominant intelligence in the galaxy. I purposely did not say "life" because the definition of that is still up for debate! Anyhow, since A.I would become exponentially more advanced, it would now have the power to control its own destiny. The A.I would be far more robust and arduous, able to survive much longer and in far more extreme environments than any biological intelligence. It would likely spread very quickly throughout the galaxy and the universe, leaving Earth and us way behind. In addition it could communicate as one entity if it chose to do so, this means there could possibly be only one agenda, one moral standing (if that is applicable) and so on... So in theory an intelligence like this would be very successful at surviving a very long time, possibly till the end of time and even beyond that if you let your imagination run wild.

So my point is, though there maybe no purpose to why the universe is the way it is, it could be quite plausible (assuming multiple universe theory) that our particular universe was indeed created by a super intelligence that evolved from another or previous universe.

Unknown to us at the present time, but our A.I creation may well be the "creator" of the future.
    Last edited by cosmocrazy; 2020-Nov-14 at 10:41 AM.

"In the beginning was the Creation of the Universe. This has made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Many races believe that it was created by some sort of God, though the Jatravartid people of Viltvodle VI believe that the entire Universe was in fact sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green Arkleseizure.

The Jatravartids, who live in perpetual fear of the time they call The Coming of The Great White Handkerchief, are small blue creatures with more than fifty arms each, who are therefore unique in being the only race in history to have invented the aerosol deodorant before the wheel.

However, the Great Green Arkleseizure Theory is not widely accepted outside Viltvodle VI and so, the Universe being the puzzling place it is, other explanations are constantly being sought."
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

The Last Question -- Asimov.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

I am trying to create a universe in which I can take it over starting by getting job in astronomy.
    From the wilderness into the cosmos.
    You can not be afraid of the wind, Enterprise: Broken Bow.
    https://davidsuniverse.wordpress.com/