Thread: Find a database

Find a database

Hello friends of the forum.

For a while I find a database where you can view and study the frequencies emitted by a press or any other celestial body. What I'm looking specifically are tables of data, but I'm open to suggestions.

Secondly I would be very grateful if you could indicate whether a project similar to SETI or Einstein that has nothing to do with the search for extraterrestrials, is said to be something more scientific.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusdpm View Post
    For a while I find a database where you can view and study the frequencies emitted by a press or any other celestial body. What I'm looking specifically are tables of data, but I'm open to suggestions.

Secondly I would be very grateful if you could indicate whether a project similar to SETI or Einstein that has nothing to do with the search for extraterrestrials, is said to be something more scientific.
    I don't know about the database, but it seems to me you're looking for spectroscopy data. I'm sure someone here will point you towards it, if your searches come up negative.

What exactly do you mean by the second question?
    It doesn't matter wether we're looking for extraterrestrials or anything else. Experiments are scientific or not by the method they use, not by which hypothesis is being tested.